A Fun-Filled Trip to Pigeon Forge

 Hello from Pigeon Forge! I’m here with my family for my sister’s dance nationals and oh my goodness, it’s been such a fun trip! My sisters dance routines are spread out over several days so we’ve had tons of time to explore and do fun stuff in between. 

Okay, so first off, we went zip lining! I was totally freaking out at first, like, “What if I fall?” But once I took that first leap, it was amazing! Seriously, one of the most thrilling and fun experiences I’ve ever had. The views were stunning, the wind rushing past was exhilarating and I felt like I was flying. I even hung upside down! Definitely a must-try if you ever get the chance!

We also got to go to the outlets for some shopping therapy. It was super fun! So many cute stores and great deals. We all found some cute new outfits and souvenirs. Shopping with the family is always a good time especially when you find those perfect pieces.

Another highlight was go-karting with my boyfriend and his family, who are also here because his little sister dances with my sister. We had such a good time racing each other around the track! I might not have won but it was so much fun trying!


Oh, and we rode this awesome mountain coaster! If you’ve never been on one, you’re missing out. it’s a unique way to take in the pretty mountain scenery. Plus, the adrenaline rush was just what we needed.

We also found this incredible burger place called "Cookie Dough Monster." Hands down, the best burgers and shakes I’ve ever had! The burgers were juicy and packed with so much flavor and the shakes were thick and delicious. Perfect comfort food after a day full of activities.

Now, about the main event – the dance competition. My sisters have been killing it! They’ve won several of their dances and it’s been so exciting to cheer them on and see them shine. All their hard work and dedication are really paying off and I couldn’t be prouder of them.

Tomorrow, we’ve got more fun lined up. We’re doing an escape room which should be a lot of fun and later we’re going to a dinner theatre show. I’m so excited for the mix of food and entertainment – it’s going to be such a fun night!

This trip to Pigeon Forge has been a great mix of supporting my sisters at their dance nationals and having a ton of fun exploring the area. I’m so grateful for all the memories we’re making here and can’t wait to see what the rest of the trip has in store!

Comments

  1. Sounds like such a fun trip! I have been to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area a few times and I love visiting there. The last time I got to visit the area was for a Christmas trip and it is so pretty there in the winter! The mountain coasters are so fun, went on a few times. If you aren't scared of heights I recommend the sky bridge if you have time, it was a cool experience! If you're a pizza fan, I also really enjoyed Mellow Mushroom. I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and your sister continues to crush her competion!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts